Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break!!

I am having a great time visiting all my family but you know what that means....FOOOD! and lots of it!! I don't think I've turned a single thing down...candy, donuts, pizza, fries, burritos! The works! I really need to calm down because this is what I always do...get down to a good weight and start getting compliments and what not and then I start the sabotage....I stop watching what I'm eating....start slacking on the exercise and before you know it....BLAM!! Gained it back!

Well not this time! I just got here on Thursday and since then I've been having my fun and eating whatever I want but I'm gonna stop all that. For the rest of the week I am going to try to get some from of exercise everyday and I am going to cut back on my eating and act like I've got some sense. I've gotten compliments from 3 family members already since I've been home telling me how good I look....I'm not giving up!!!

I'll check in later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment