Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day after tomorrow.

So my official weigh in day is coming up! If I could give myself a grade I would say 100% on the exercise (I have been doing cardio workouts like crazy for two hours a day since Friday) and about a 78-80% on the eating. After the whirlwind weekend of visiting my sister the other weekend I got back on a bad eating streak that was hard for me to kick. It was kinda strange because I would eat good all day and have ONE bad meal but it kept happening like everyday. I realize that if my eating was at least 90% I probably would be farther along in my journey but hey I'm trying and I'm not perfect. Spring break is on the horizon which means a lack of exercise and a LOT of temptation but I am ready for a bit of break. I have been working out like crazy for the almost the last 4 weeks so I want to tone it down a little bit. I used to enjoy going to the gym but I've been going so much lately it feels more like a chore than something to be enjoyed. When I come back I need to work on varying my routine while at the gym and include weight training again (been slackin on that part lol). While on vacation I'm going to make sure that I use portion control, moderation, and stopping when I'm full because I tend to ignore those things whenever I start eating crazy!! I am really hoping to break into the 140s I mean all I need to see to be happy thursday is 149!! Please God...PLEASE. I know I haven't been perfect but I have been working harder and longer then I have in the past. I really need this to help motivate me to do more. I mean graduation is not too far off....I need to make some progress!! (I say this after I had Jack in the Box for dinner...I got a small everything though. Small drink and small fry!!) We shall see what the scale says :) Cross your fingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment