Sunday, March 13, 2011

Eh...

Well I was doing amazing. But then? I went to visit my sister in LA and my one bad meal for the week turned into 3 days of: Cheesecake Factory, Starbucks, Bucca Di Beppo, Tommy's, Panda Express, and Crumbs (a cupcake shop). I was BAD!! :( I've been doing so amazing up until now and I really hope that this wont undue all the hard work I've done over the last 2 weeks. I've decided I am really going to kick it into high gear this week, I only have a little over week and a half until I go home for spring break and I weigh myself on the 24th. I know tomorrow the week will start and I am going to get on back on track but I just hope that I won't have to do too much damage control ... well at least I dont know how much I weighed before I left so I will never know if I gained weight this weekend lol Gotta find some silver lining. The main thing is that its time for me to get back on the grind because I love the way I have been feeling lately and the way my clothes have been fitting (I bought two new shirts at Forever 21! One was a SMALL....it must run big!! lol) and I refuse to stop so this next week and a half is going to be nose to the grindstone!

No comments:

Post a Comment