Saturday, July 14, 2012

Consistency Much?

This (CONSISTENCY, duh <<<<) is something I seem to have a major problem with -- blogging always helps to keep me on track but for some reason I ALWAYS stop doing it. I'm back now. Long story short a lot has happened in the last year. I moved to DC and had a tough time finding my way and was homesick but after a 9 months I finally got it together. My weight has fluctuated between the same 8 pounds for the last year -_- from 152 to 155 to 158 to 156 to 153 to 157...and you get the drill. I am SOOOO ready to be out of the 150s. I remember a long time ago when I was so excited to get to this point but now I've gotten to space where I NEED more. I need to get into the 140s. I want to start blogging consistently, get on track, and STAAAAY on track. Right now I'm at 158 (again this face -_-) but in about 5 weeks I return to DC for my second and final year of graduate school. Initially when I left for the summer I wanted to get down to 138 but messing around and not being focused wasted a lot of time and now I'm hoping to get to 150 (wouldn't that be great!) by around August 20th. I scheduled a doctor's appointment on August 6th -- a physical, eck! But I want to hold myself accountable for making some progress this time around. So here's to a simple, not over the top blog post to start anew -- here's to commitment and consistency ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment